Search This Blog and the Web

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rituals With The Souls

I been using this technique in upgrading my items ever since I got the guts to upgrade my armor and weapon pieces at server Titan. I am not saying this technique really works but it worked for me. One of the user of the many users of this technique in game is Megrez. He use to be my AGM at my first Guild BlueGuards and then he became my Battle Master at Gateazul to fix some bugs everytime we have a guild war.

First step prepare items at level 6 at the lower right corner of your inventory. prepare Jewel of Souls on top of it about 3 pieces.

Second, gaze at your dragon wings or any item that is at level 3 or 4.

Third, every time it turns at its lightest color (I use Dragon wings and I base it on the nerves), pick up the Jewel of Soul and then drop it on the item to be upgraded the second time around it gets to the same color.

Do the same timing till level 9. And must be continuous. Do not upgrade one at a time. Prepare all ingredients and upgrade to the fullest (+9).

Warning: This is my personal ritual and is not certified by the game masters. And do not blame me if you don't get it. ^^ At my rate this 80% effective.

On my next post it will about the Jewel of Life.... Good Luck Mutizens

No comments:

Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
This policy is valid from 07 October 2008


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.

To get your own policy, go to www.disclosurepolicy.org
 
ss_blog_claim=07bae3a1fb75a5bc139910836efefc26